*RallyWorld Championship*

Comunidad exclusiva de competiciones online. Toda la atmósfera del mundo de los rallyes y sus diversas modalidades a tu alcance, de la mano del mod RallyWorld y RallyWorld Classics para Rfactor

ÍndiceÍndice  CalendarioCalendario  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  MiembrosMiembros  Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  
Mayo 2017
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
TEMPORADA 2017 PRÓXIMAS FECHAS
    *Domingo 8 de Enero a las 20:00h. *Rally Dakar* Fase I
    ------------
    *Domingo 15 de Enero a las 20:00h. *Rally Dakar* Fase II
    ------------
    *Domingo 22 de Enero a las 20:00h. *Rally Dakar* Fase III
    ------------
    *Domingo 29 de Enero a las 20:00h. *Rally Dakar* Fase IV
Últimos temas
*ÚLTIMOS RESULTADOS*
*WRC 2000*

- Montecarlo -

Expedito-C. Xsara WRC
Llaverucu-F. Focus WRC
Fito-Mitsu. Evo VII Gr.N
Ander-S.Impreza N10 Gr.N
Meca-S. Impreza WRC
-----------------

- Suecia -

Fito-Mitsu. Evo VII Gr.N
Expedito-C. Xsara WRC
Ander-S.Impreza N10 Gr.N
F.Rally-Mitsu. Evo VII Gr.N
Orangito-S. Córdoba WRC
-----------------
VISITAS ONLINE

Comparte | 

Oh, it looks like a second Frenchman in a row ! (but with a bit of Aragon vibe this time)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Trapaski

MensajeTema: Oh, it looks like a second Frenchman in a row ! (but with a bit of Aragon vibe this time)   Miér 09 Nov 2016, 07:07

Hello everybody Smile !

I just saw another guy from France introduced himself just a few days before me !

Well, my name is Yassine, aka Trapaski on this forum, I'm originally from Northwest France (Normandy), but I've also lived some time in Spain for my studies (in Zaragoza, Aragon), and I've ran the Rallyworld Mod for two years, my favourite combination being the "Subida a la Manzana" stage with the 1990s Kit Cars !
Actually, I'm a big fan of the "Kit Car" period of the WRC, just like the "Supertouring" period of circuit racing. It was cool having "pumped up" versions of "hot hatches" just like the Ibiza, the Maxi Megane, the 306 Maxi and stuff !

I've also been a fan of rally games since the early days of Colin McRae Rallye, and having spent a unhealthy amount of time on "Rally Trophy" and the No-Grip community, which used to run an online Rally Trophy championship. Anyone else had that great 60s rally game ?

I am not yet registered in any of your championship, I'd like first to take the time to read everything there is to know Smile .

Cheers rallyfans afro !
Ver perfil de usuario
Awert8

MensajeTema: Re: Oh, it looks like a second Frenchman in a row ! (but with a bit of Aragon vibe this time)   Miér 09 Nov 2016, 21:35

Welcome Yassine, i see you are a serious competitor, read everything first is good. I want more people with this interest on the community Very Happy. If you have any doubt, you can ask it here.

Greetings

Oh, it looks like a second Frenchman in a row ! (but with a bit of Aragon vibe this time)
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.